Able to manage escalations, issues and risks. Experience of dealing with emotional and stressful situations. Can motivate others through effective communication skills. Able to deal with hostility in the form of verbal and physical aggression. Ability to work independently in busy environment.Highly developed dexterity, co-ordination and palpation skills for assessment.Fully aware of fire, health & safety and other departmental policies.Flexibility to work weekends on rotational basis.
Area of Expertise
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Pediatrics rehabilitation
- Masters of Science in Physiotherapy, Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok, India, 2016.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, Dr Mv Shetty College of physiotherapy Manglore India, 2014.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing a high standard of physiotherapy service to patients.
- Organizing & prioritizing own workload & delegating responsibilities accordingly.
- Ensuring that equipment used in carrying out physiotherapy duties is safe.
- Involved in ward rounds, meetings and case conferences.
- Evaluating, planning and delivering care plans in response to complex needs.
- Reporting all complaints/incidents to senior managers & documenting them.
- Implementing relevant standards and policies.
- Involved in a patients pre-admission and follow-up care.
- Prioritizing urgent referrals and emergency cases.