5 years of extensive experience as a Physiotherapist. A highly motivated, confident individual with exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills. Able to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients and carers to maximize the rehabilitation of patients. Well-versed in a broad range of PT programs, treatments and modalities restoring function and mitigating disability for diseased and injured patients, proficiency in patient assessment, time management and therapy-program design/ execution. Exposed in clinical therapy. A perfect match for any requirement on clinical therapy.
Care and cure clinic : Physiotherapy consultant 2012-2014
Portea Medicals, Bangalore , India : Physiotherapist 23rd June 2014 – 2017 (3+ years)
- Restored function for patients and prevented/lessened disabilities following disease or profound injury.
- Working with respiratory, orthopedic, acute neurological, pediatrics and multi-pathology patients.
- Planned and administered treatments, modalities and therapeutic exercise programs encompassing active and passive ranges of motion, muscle reeducation, heat/water/ice/electrical/light stimulation.
- Performed various treatments for patients affected with CVA, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord lesions & MND.
- Managed a high-volume caseload and organized the daily schedules of PT assistants and patients.
- Managed various post-operative and ICU cases.
Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy (M.P.T. Neurological&Psychosomatic Disorders) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. 2014
Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. 2012
- Teaching Subjects for the under graduate students.
- Conducting Seminars and Case presentations for the junior students periodically.
- Monthly lectures for clinicians and patients.